Keto Cajun Turkey Thighs (Instant Pot)
- 1/2 cup chicken fat
- 1-1/2 lbs turkey thighs
- 1 cup green pepper thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice Salt and ground pepper to taste
- 2 cups of water for Instant Pot
- Press SAUTÉ button on your Instant Pot and heat the chicken fat.
- Sauté the chicken breast with pinch of salt for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add finely chopped green pepper, Cajun seasonings, lemon juice and water.
- Lock lid into place and set on the MANUAL setting for 10 minutes.
- When the beep sounds, quick release the pressure by pressing Cancel, and twisting the steam handle to Venting position.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Serve hot.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.