For the dressing on this keto salad I used my wife’s homemade ranch dressing, you can find here.
Keto Avocado Chicken Salad
- 1/2 lb chicken breast cooked
- 1 small avocado diced
- 1 small tomato diced
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 2 green onion thinly chopped
- 1 cucumber chopped
- Arranging the bowl: Start with a bed of spinach, then arrange tomatoes, avocado, cucumber, chicken, egg, sprinkle chopped scallions, add freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare the dressing: Mix olive oil, minced garlic, lemon juice and toasted sesame oil and add to the salad, combining everything together. When you’ve mixed everything add salt to taste.
- The optional dressing is my homemade ranch dressing you can find below and also linked in this recipe.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.