I’ve always LOVED breakfast smoothies and don’t talk to me before I have my morning coffee.
The caffeinated truth is, most coffee drinks are high in calories, too sweet, expensive, and leave you your hormones fighting to stay balanced first thing in the morning.
Enter, this delicious, nutritious, perfectly balanced iced coffee protein shake.
It’s filling, the right amount of calories, high in protein (for hormonal heaved), and delicious!
Anti-Inflammatory Iced Coffee Protein Shake
- 2 Cups of Ice
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 Cup Cold Brewed Coffee unsweetened
- 1 Frozen Banana chopped
- 2 Tbsp. of Hydrolyzed Gelatin
- n a blender (we use this Vitamix), combine all of the ingredients and blend until smooth (start with less ice and keep adding more until it's how you like it).
- 2 Cups of Ice
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk (I like this one)
- 1 Cup Cold Brewed Coffee (unsweetened)
- 1 Frozen Banana, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. of Hydrolyzed Gelatin (this is the best)
In a blender (we use this Vitamix), combine all of the ingredients and blend until smooth (start with less ice and keep adding more until it’s how you like it).
- Don’t be afraid to experiment and add some of your own favorite ingredients (unsweetened cocoa powder, organic plain yogurt, organic grass-fed milk or cream, oatmeal, chia seeds, raw organic whey, organic chocolate or vanilla whey protein powder or even vegetatarian protein powder)
- Be sure to use a high-quality protein powder.
- Feel free to add a little plain organic yogurt, almond butter, or organic peanut butter to increase the richness (but it really doesn’t need it).