Keto BBQ Chicken Salad
- 2 pounds cooked chicken
- ½ pound romaine lettuce - chopped, washed and dried
- 2 teaspoons olive oil or avocado oil
- 8 ounces cherry tomato sliced in half
- 3 stalks of celery, chopped
- ½ cup of shredded carrots
- ¼ cup finely diced red onion
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup shredded colby jack cheese
- 1 avocado - cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- ¼ cup sugar free BBQ sauce
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- In an extra large bowl or four individual salad bowls, add the greens, onion, carrots, celery, tomato, cilantro, cheese, avocado.
- Cube chicken and add on top.
- Drizzle with ranch and BBQ sauce, serve immediately.