No-Bake Sunbutter Chocolate Bars
- 3/4 cup Superfine Almond Flour
- 2 oz Butter
- 1/4 cup Swerve
- 1/2 cup Sunbutter
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- Mix all the ingredients for the bars together and spread into a small 6 inch pan
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave oven for 30 seconds and stir.
- Add another 10 seconds if needed to melt fully.
- Spread the topping on top of the bars.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour or two until the bars thicken up. These bars definitely improve with keeping so don't be in a huge rush to eat them.
- I also like to make these in an 8-inch pan, but it’s a lot easier if you line it with parchment paper if you do that. Comes out very easily that way.
- Mix butter, Sunbutter, and Swerve with the almond flour and pat out
- Melt chocolate and pour on top. I added a tsp. of refined coconut oil to spread easier.
- DO NOT RUSH the last part. Let your tasty low carb dessert chill for a while. Let it solidify in the fridge and let the tastes mingle. If you eat it too soon, it will taste like artificial sugar. Let the tastes meld together and it will be super fantastic.