- ½ 15-ounce jar artichoke hearts in water, drained
- ½ cup pitted green olives
- 1 5-ounce cans chunk light tuna in water, well drained
- 1 teaspoon capers, rinsed to remove excess salt
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil Juice and zest of ½ small lemon
- Salt, to taste
- ½ avocado, sliced
- Romaine leaves for wraps
1.) Combine the artichoke hearts and olives in a food processor and pulse until well chopped and mixed, but retaining some chunkiness.
2.) Transfer contents to a medium bowl and stir in the tuna, capers, olive oil, lemon juice, zest, and salt until well mixed. Adjust seasonings, if necessary.
3.) Spoon small amounts into lettuce and top with slices of avocado.
4.) Wrap and serve.