- 2 cups of spinach
- 1 stalk of celery, cut into 2-inch sticks
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 2 ounces goat cheese, seperated
- 1 small Hass avocado, sliced
- 2 strips organic/natural bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 Tbsp. almonds or walnuts
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. dijon honey mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
1.) Start cooking bacon in a skillet on medium-high.
2.) Prepare your salad ingredients.
3.) Blend dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
4.) Toss salad ingredients with the salad dresing and add the toppings.