Below you will find one of only a few recipes with HONEY sweetened gummi candy.
Primal Gummi Candy
Author: Nick Garcia
- 3 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups Non-Hydrolyzed Gelatin
- 3/4 cup strawberries, diced
- 3/4 cup kiwi, diced
- 2 cups pulp-free OJ
- 1/4 cup pulp-free lime juice
- 8 Tbsp. honey
- ) In medium bowl, mix water and gelatin, stirring until it forms a semi-hard substance (1 minute of stirring should be good) Let sit for 10 minutes.
- ) In large sauce pan add honey, orange juice, and lime juice. Mix and bring to a boil. Let boil for 2 minutes, turn off heat.
- ) Add in gelatin mix, strawberries, and kiwi and stir for 3-5 minutes, until there are no more clumps of gelatin. Turn off heat and cool for 5 minutes.
- ) Pour mixture in coconut oil greased pan (slightly greased). Depending on thickness of gummies you can use multiple pans/pyrex/etc…
- ) Allow to cool for 5 minutes and place in refrigerator. Gummies should be ready in an hour!