- 4-6 Chicken Tenders (organic is preferred)
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Sriracha
- 1 tsp. honey (raw is preferred)
- Coconut oil for grilling (about 2 Tbsp.)
- Heat grill pan to medium-high heat, add coconut oil (about 2 Tbsp.)
- Skewer chicken tenders (optional if no skewers at your disposal, as another option you could grab few leafless branches and get REAL primal)
- Mix sauces in small dish.
- Spread sauce evenly on chicken tenders.
- Grill on medium-high heat for about 8-12 minutes (depending on size of chicken) or until completely cooked, flipping every 2 or 3 minutes to ensure even cooking.
- Enjoy for a lunch, dinner, or quick on the go snack with a piece of “Paleo” fruit (that means ALL fruit)