- ½ cup quinoa
- ¼ cup kidney beans, drained
- 6-8 almonds, chopped or crushed
- ¼ bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ red onion, chopped
- 6 olives, pitted and chopped
- 4 small cherry tomatoes, halved
- Small handful cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
1.) In a medium pot over medium-high heat, cook the quinoa wil the
salt according to package directions.
2.) Then add the kidney beans.
3.) Meanwhile, in a small pan over medium heat, lightly toast the
almonds for 3 minutes. Don’t burn them!
4.) Add the quinoa, beans, bell pepper, onion, tomatoes, cilantro,
and salt/pepper to a salad bowl. Stir in olive oil and vinegar. Toss