- 2 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup carrots, chopped
- 1 cup sweet potatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup golden beets, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
1.) In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, ketchup, garlic, basial, oregano, paprika, salt, and pepper.
2.) Place chicken thighs, sweet potatoes, carrots, and beets in a slow-cooker. Cover in sauce mixture. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or high for 2-3 hours.
3.) OPTIONAL: Preheat oven to broil. Place chicken thighs (skin side up), sweet potatoes, carrots, and beets on a baking sheet, cover with sauce and broil until cooked and crispy.