Recipe for Gluten-Free No-Bake Exercise Bars
- 2 cups rolled oats (I recommend these oats)
- 1/2 cup protein powder (I recommend this protein powder)
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (I recommend these chocolate chips)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds (I recommend these chia seeds)
- 1 cup organic peanut butter (I recommend this peanut butter)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (I recommend this coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup raw honey (I recommend this raw honey)
- In a Vitamix 5200 Pro (or blender), pulse 1 1/2 cups of the oats until a flour like consistency.
- In a large bowl, toss to combine oat flour, remaining 1/2 cup oats, protein powder, chocolate chips, and chia seeds.
- Stir together in a medium bowl the coconut milk, peanut butter, and honey. Pour peanut butter mixture over oat mixture and stir until thoroughly incorporated.
- Spread mixture into a 8x 8-Inch square pan (This is the one I use). Press mixture down and cover with a lid or foil and refrigerate overnight, or until they harden some.
- Slice into 8-12 bars and keep stored in the refrigerator.