- 1 Tbsp. water or organic chicken broth
- Juice of 1 lime
- ¼ pound wild haddock fillet
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh or pickled jalapenos, chopped
- ½ cup tomato, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. dried or fresh parsley
- 2 cups mustard greens, cooked
1.) Heat broth in skillet on medium-high heat.
2.) Place fish in skillet and pour lime juice over it, cooking until the
fish is opaque.
3.) Add onion, jalapenos, tomatoes, and parsley and cook for 5
4.) Transfer to a serving dish and refrigerate for 30-min – 2 hours.
5.) Serve on a bed of mustard greens sautéed in coconut oil.