- 2 cups oats (I use this brand)
- 1/2 cup chocolate protein powder (I like this one)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 4 Tbsp. butter or coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup honey (I like this honey)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (my 2-year old loves this soy-free brand)
1.) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Place 1 cup oats in a food processor (this is my favorite one), and grind until oats are ground into a flour.
2.) In large mixing bowl mix together the oat flour with 1 cups whole oats, protein powder, baking soda, and salt. In another bowl whisk eggs, vanilla, butter and honey.
3.) Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Stir until combined.
4.) Roll cookies into balls and place on cookie sheet 1 inch or so apart.
5.) Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes, or until cokoies are set and firm.