- ¼ lb. chicken breast, chopped
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup portabella mushrooms, chopped
- ½ cup cabbage, chopped
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1 tsp. soy sauce or coconut aminos
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 or 3 large lettuce leaves
1.) Heat coconut oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add
garlic, and cook for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and chicken; cook
for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add shredded cabbage, kosher
salt, pepper, and red pepper; cook for 5 minutes or until cabbage
2.) Remove from heat, and stir in onions and soy sauce.
3.) Spoon about 3 tablespoons chicken mixture into each lettuce leaf.