- ¼ lb. ground grass fed beef
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp. whole grain mustard
- 1 tbsp. ketchup
- Pinch garlic powder
- Pinch smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup of spinach
- 2 slices tomato
- ½ avocado
For Sweet Potatoes:
- 1 small sweet potato, sliced like fries
- 1 Tbsp. butter or coconut oil
1.) Add 1 Tbsp. of oil or butter to a pan on medium-high heat.
2.) Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl and knead delicately
3.) Add 1 tbsp. of coconut oil to skillet and once hot, place the
4.) Serve with spinach, tomato, and avocado…and fries!
Begin sautéing sweet potatoes. Stirring occasionally.
with clean hands until all the ingredients are uniformly
distributed. Make into a patty.
patty and cook.