Breakfast Sprouted Corn Chalupa Meal ($3.59)
- 1 Food For Life Sprouted Corn Tortilla ($.27)
- .20 lb. grass fed beef($.99)
- 1 large egg, cage/soy-free ($.25)
- 2 Tbsp. Kerry Gold Cheddar Cheese($.55)
- 1 Tbsp. organic tomato, chopped ($.10)
- 1 Tbsp. green onion, chopped ($.05)
- 2 Tbsp. carrot, shredded ($.10)
- 1 Tbsp. red onion, chopped ($.10)
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil ($.42)
- 1 Kiwi, sliced ($.25)
- 1 Atahualpa mango, peeled ($.50)
Steps to crEATe:
1.) Chop green onions, red onions, tomato. Shred cheese and carrot. Slice kiwi. Peel mango.
2.) On medium-high heat, place 1 Tbsp. coconut oil, add seasoned grass fed beef and red onions. Cook and stir for 5 minutes. Set aside.
3.) Same pan: Add 1 Tbsp. coconut oil and add sprouted corn tortilla, cook and flip until crisp (about 3 minutes). Set on plate. Add toppings, in beef, green onions, tomato, carrot, and cheese.
4.) Same pan: Crack egg on pan and fry in remaining coconut oil. Cook for about 2 minutes, twice for sunny side up.
5.) Place fried egg on top of prepared chalupa.
6.) Enjoy chalupa with kiwi and mango