*Note: The following recipe makes 12 muffins
- 6 pastured WHOLE eggs, whipped
- 1/4 cup organic cheese, shredded
- 2 slices natural bacon, chopped
- 1/4 cup carrots, chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet potatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 Cup of fruit.
1.) Preheat oven to 375 and grease 6 jumbo muffin size compartments
with coconut oil. If you don't have a jumbo muffin tin, just do 12 regular
muffin size compartments.
2.) Whisk the eggs, add in a Tbsp. of milk or water to fluff em up a bit.
Once you have all of the ingredients chopped, toss them in the egg
3.) Evenly add egg mixture into each compartment.
4.) Bake for about 20-22 minutes!
5.) Serve 2 muffins with 1 cup of fruit.