Hi. My name is Nick Garcia. I’m Chief Body Transformation Expert and CEO of Fit Women for Life. My main purpose is to add tremendous amounts of value to women in the fields of nutrition, fitness, and psychology that creates health, inspires weight loss transformation, and is a catalyst for personal responsibility.
You see, weight loss advice on the web faces three almost insurmountable problems: short-term focused strategies, misinformation, and information overload.
When I say short-term focused weight loss strategies I mean programs that promote restrictive diets, popping pills, crazy workout programs, and unsustainability.
And well as far as information, there is PLENTY of information on the web. So much, you end of jumping from blog to blog, program to program, supplement to supplement, desperately trying, hoping, wishing you stumbled on the strategy that FINALLY works for you.
So, to overcome, these three problems I write, publish, and promote content that debunks myths, is action-oriented, AND focuses on strategies that ensure YOUR success.
In other words, I want YOU to take responsibility for your life, body, and health…eventually without me.
I know…I’ll miss you to!
In the last ten years:
- I’ve personally trained over 12,500 metabolic workouts specifically designed for women who want to burn fat and tone their hips, butt, and arms.
- Published a book: “99 Unconventional Tips for Healthy Fat Loss – How to Create Health and Strengthen Your Metabolism.” To this date it has been download over 3,000 times
- Coached, consulted, and helped over 2,000 women interested in losing weight, getting in shape, and taking responsibility for their health..
- Grown a local fitness boot camp (Get it Girl Boot Camp) to over 150 members using awesome metabolic workouts, real food meal plans, and accountability.
- Grown my Facebook page to over 19,000 fans and my Youtube channel to 5500 subscribers and almost 100,000 views.
I live in Austin, TX with my lovely wife April and our lovely daughters Sienna Reese and Willa Riley. I grew up in South Texas, studied Nutritional Sciences at Texas A&M University which is where I discovered my passion for fitness, then nutrition, then healthy fat loss, then finally choosing to move to Austin, TX where I would focus my energies and passions on helping women.
- Studied Nutritional Sciences at Texas A&M University
- Certified Holistic Nutritionist
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- CHEK Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach 1
Currently pursuing: CHEK HLC 2, CHEK Exercise Coach, NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist, Precision Nutrition Certification Level 1, FMS Certification, NKT Certification, and FMU Functional Diagnostic Nutritionist
Connect with me on Facebook: https://facebook.com/nickgarcia360
Like my page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/upgradedhealth
Join my Private Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1803571629782595/
Something you should know about me…
I LOVE helping women. It’s not that I don’t know how to help men lose weight or find health. Women’s physiologies are more challenging to me. Your bodies are much more complicated when it comes to weight loss.
My favorite system of our amazing bodies is the hormonal system and simply put…fat loss is all about HORMONES.
I grew up with three women, currently live with 3, and interact with hundreds on a daily basis…I UNDERSTAND your problems. Sure, I can’t necessarily, empathize with you, but having a man’s perspective on your weight loss struggles isn’t such a bad idea.
I want to help you lose weight.
What Should You Do Next
Taking responsibility for your health, that’s what “fit” people do. Educating themselves, finding their motivators, committing to taking focused action, and facing their fears. I balance myself in ALL areas of life. I committed to it and I have made a commitment to keep at it, every day. I make the choice to progress or regress. You have that same choice!
Thanks for taking the time to get to know me and I look forward to getting to know you too!
For more information about the programs we offer: http://upgradedhealth.net/programs